-Dog in space- -Dog in space-

...

it's so...happy! i love your happy songs, keep making them! btw it suits the title very well.

-Orange- -Orange-

WOOT!!!!

it's so happy!!!!!!! got me bouncing in my seat, lol! dont worry, notes dont go too high (for my liking anyway). love the reason for the title =)
HAAAAAAAAPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

!!!!

nice! i like it! i like it a lot! very dramatic, almost like an army's going into battle but it's a winning battle, umm, like a happy battle or somethin? i dunno, i'm so bad at describing these things, you obviously had a better idea on what it's about.(Duh! you're the composer!) =D

Long Way Home Long Way Home

ok...

i liked the sound of the instrument, but it's a bit boring, kinda lacking direction. some of the lead melody was too aimless, just leaving a jumble of sounds. Also. try not to introduce too many instruments of a similar sound and back off on the echo a bit. good try though, a bit more work on the melody and it'll probably sound great!

Flashback Origins Flashback Origins

interesting

kinda thoughtful...got a bit repetitive after a while, so i think more like 9 1/2 out of 10. nice use of different sounds, overall, i like it.

Marclaw responds:

Thanks for the review!

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

wistful

amazing music, there is lots of emotion in this song. your story here is very sad and the music is absolutely beautiful. good luck=)

Baroquen Break ]D.M.[ Baroquen Break ]D.M.[

ummm...

well it wuz good except for the parts around 1:56 and 2:15 it got kinda weird. the rest wuz alright though, just a bit messy.

Rellika - Seventeen Dreams Rellika - Seventeen Dreams

shdgv

srry, couldnt think of a summary. i couldnt listen to it on newgrounds but when downloaded i could. yay! very nice tune, you've got some talent there dude, keep it up!

[AMP] Triumph [AMP] Triumph

nice try

i agree with the guy below me. good job though for your 1st submission! ive heard some of your other music and its much better.

AMP responds:

Thanks a lot dude

J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix] J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix]

cool

nice remix. usually i dont download newgrounds music with words but i heard this on the top of the week adn it sounded real good.

5/5 10/10